Filming and Photography at the National Theatre for Commercial Purposes
Any filming and photography you wish to host at the National Theatre for commercial purposes must be arranged in advance with our Commercial Events team.
Please contact Commercial Events with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7452 3999
Please submit your enquiry using this Filming/photographing application form, and ensure that you include the following information:
- Size of crew
- Date of shoot
- Timings of shoot (please include set up and get out timings)
- Location of where you would like to shoot
- Photographs of specific locations you are interested in if you have them available
Please note that before filming or conducting your photoshoot the following information must be supplied:
- Copy of your public liability insurance (minimum cover of over £5 million)
- Your site-specific risk assessment
- Signed contract with the NT
Location fee and staffing costs must be paid in full before the shoot date.