Filming and Photography at the National Theatre for Commercial Purposes
Any filming and photography you wish to host at the National Theatre for commercial purposes must be arranged with a minimum of 5 working days notice in advance with our Commercial Events team.
Please contact Commercial Events with your request at email@example.com or call 020 7452 3999
Please submit your enquiry using this Filming/photographing application form, and ensure that you include the following information:
- Size of crew
- Date of shoot
- Timings of shoot (please include set up and get out timings)
- Location of where you would like to shoot
- Photographs of specific locations you are interested in if you have them available
Please note that before filming or conducting your photoshoot the following information must be supplied:
- Copy of your public liability insurance (minimum cover of over £5 million)
- Your site-specific risk assessment
- Signed contract with the NT
Location fee and staffing costs must be paid in full before the shoot date.