Perfect for anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed performance environment – including those with an autism spectrum condition or learning disability.
- the lights in the audience will be up so that it's not too dark
- you can make noise during the show
- you can come and go as you please
- if you need a break there are chill out areas in the foyer
- We make small changes to the lights and sound (such as taking out strobes lights) so that the performance is more accessible if you have sensory sensitivities.
The National Theatre provides a limited number of Relaxed performances, and our forthcoming Relaxed Performances are listed below:
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
Saturday 6 April 2.30pm
Click here to book for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time Relaxed Performance
Visual Story: If you are coming to the Relaxed performance, you might find this Visual Story of what to expect on your visit (3MB) useful.