Young Patron Premium
£500 (£41.67 per month by Direct Debit)
Young Patrons will receive:
- Exclusive extras to enjoy alongside our weekly NT at Home screenings
- Regular email updates
- Copies of the National Theatre Magazine and access to our digital newsletter
- A personal thank you for your support on our website
- Chance to catch up with your fellow YPs at virtual social events
- Access to exclusive Creative Insight talks with NT writers and directors
When we reopen, Young Patron Premium membership benefits are as Associate:
- Book your tickets ahead of the general public
- Join us for a selection of four Club Nights a year and the Annual Summer Party *
- Bring a guest to events at the Young Patrons rate*
- Access to tickets at the best prices during Priority booking
- Exemption from phone booking fees
- Be the first to find out what's happening through season brochures and regular email updates
- Personal access-all-areas tour of the NT for you and up to three guests.
- Personal acknowledgement on the National Theatre website.
* Extra cost applies
- Earlier priority booking, ahead of Members and Associates
- Excellent seats for every performance set aside, even for sold-out shows
- Book via a special Box Office Hotline, taking you right to the front of the queue
- Access to The Ashcroft Room, our private members' bar, throughout the year
- Come to exclusive events, including the Annual Supporters' Party* and NT Revealed*, an opportunity to look behind the scenes
To buy a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will take 2 working days to be activated.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.