Young Patron Ambassador
£1,000 (£83.33 by Direct Debit)
Young Patron Ambassadors will receive:
- Highest level of priority booking, ahead of Members and Associates
- Personalised booking and contact to the NT through the Development team
- Access to tickets at the best prices during priority booking
- Exclusive online extras to enjoy via your dedicated Members page
- Regular email updates, so you’ll be the first to find out what’s happening
- Copies of the National Theatre Magazine and access to our digital newsletter
- Chance to catch up with your fellow YPs at virtual social events
- Invitations to special in-person events when we re-open, including Club Nights* and the Annual Summer Party*
- A personal thank you for your support on our website
- Complimentary access-all-areas tour of the NT when we re-open, for you and up to three guests.
- Year-round access to the Ashcroft Room, our private members’ bar, with river views†
- Join us at special events when we re-open:
- Look behind-the-scenes and meet our creative teams at NT Revealed*
- Celebrate your support at our Annual Supporters Party with actors, writers and directors*
- Higher ticket priority for sold out shows ‡
- Select your ticket in person through the Development Office
- Exclusive event opportunities and creative insights, including;
- Annual Ambassador Dinner*
- Annual Season Preview Presentation
- Invitation to join our supporters trip to the Edinburgh Fringe*, with itineray curated by the NT
- Personal acknowledgment of your support in every NT programme
For more information on Young Patron membership, please contact email@example.com or call 020 7452 3218.
* Extra cost applies
† On occasion we may need to close the Ashcroft Room. We always recommend booking ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment
‡ Subject to availability
Read our Membership terms & conditions here.
To buy a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will take 2 working days to be activated.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.