Supporting Cast membership benefits are as Priority Plus:
- Save 50% on NT Platforms and selected talks
- Receive three copies a year of the National Theatre Magazine
- Receive season brochures and be the first to find out what's happening
- Regular email updates
- Access to tickets at the best prices during Priority booking ‡
- Exemption from phone booking fees
- A personal thank you for your support on our website
- First priority booking ahead of Priority Members for each new season
- Excellent seats for every performance set aside exclusively for Supporting Cast members
- Book via the Supporting Cast hotline, taking you right to the front of the queue
- Access to the Ashcroft Room, our private members’ bar, with river views †
- Come to NT Revealed, an exclusive opportunity to look behind-the-scenes and meet our creative teams*
- Join us for a special evening at the Annual Supporters Party with actors, writers and directors*
For more information on Supporting Cast membership, please call us on 020 7452 3218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged 21-45? Find out more about Young Patron Membership from £100
*extra cost applies
† on occasion we may need to close the Ashcroft Room. We always recommend booking ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment
‡ Subject to availability
To buy or renew a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will be activated on the next working day.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. Supporting Cast Membership − Donation £589/Benefits £11.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.