Olivier Circle membership benefits are as Benefactor:
- Priority Booking through the Development Office who will offer you a personalised service
- Excellent seats set aside for every performance exclusively for Patrons
- Make your evening even more special by visiting the Ashcroft Room, our private members’ bar †
- Receive complimentary programmes
- Celebrate a year at the National with an invitation to the Annual Director’s Lunch*
- Invitations to Family Events, the Annual Supporters’ Party and NT Revealed, an annual opportunity
to look behind the scenes*
- Join us for exclusive Director’s Insight events and meet the people behind our productions
- Opportunities to meet the cast and creative team and take part in post-show discussions at Cast Talkback events
- Learn more about our exciting programme ahead of the press at the annual New Season Breakfast Briefing
- Join us on the Annual Supporters' Trip to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival*
- Invitations to NT overseas trips*
- 50% off all NT Platforms – talks and discussions that give you a special insight into our productions and the arts in general
- Receive three copies a year of the National Theatre Magazine
- Personal acknowledgment of your support on the National Theatre website and in every Olivier and Lyttelton programme
- The very best access to tickets, even for last-minute requests
- Enjoy a champagne reception and tickets to five Opening Nights each year
- Join the Director and special guests at our annual Olivier Circle Dinner to celebrate your support
- Exclusive dinners with National Theatre artists at venues across London*
- Personal recognition of your support in the National Theatre foyer
For more information on becoming an Olivier Circle member of the NT, please contact Dominique Trotter on 020 7452 3219 or email DTrotter@nationaltheatre.org.uk.
*extra cost applies
† on occasion we may need to close the Ashcroft Room. We always recommend booking ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment
To buy a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will be activated on the next working day.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. Benefactor Membership − Donation £11,443/Benefits £557.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.