Create an extraordinary school play with the National Theatre
What is Let's Play?
- Let’s Play provides primary schools with everything you need to make an outstanding piece of theatre.
Why take part in Let's Play?
- An impressive and entertaining school play that everyone will be proud of.
- Pupils gain confidence and team working skills.
- Teachers learn how to stage high-quality school productions.
- Teachers develop their understanding of creative learning, and how to apply those skills in their classrooms.
To express your interest in Let's Play, please complete this short form.
What does your school get?
- Access to eight new scripts for children to perform.
- Musical scores and backing tracks for original songs.
- CPD courses for teachers led by professional theatre makers. (Courses run termly.)
- A Teacher Toolkit and film resources and cross-curricular activities.
- The opportunity for children to gain an Arts Award.
Where did Let's Play come from?
- Let’s Play was developed by the National Theatre with teachers and school leaders from a broad range of primary schools.
- Let's Play aims to transform creativity and theatre-making in primary schools, with pupils and teachers learning new skills.
CPD’s taking place this year:
10 and 11 February 2020 - National Theatre, London
13 and 14 February 2020 – Everyman Playhouse, Liverpool
18 and 19 May 2020 – National Theatre, London
2 and 3 June 2020 – Palace Theatre, Manchester
How do I take part?
- Let’s Play costs £350 per academic year. Discounted places are also available – please contact Lorna (below) for more information.
- To express your interest in Let's Play, please complete this short form.
How do I find out where my nearest Lets Play course is?
If you can’t see a course in a region near you, please do email us and we can advise. Let’s Play is for everyone living in the UK.
For more information about Let’s Play please contact Lorna on 020 7452 3370 or email email@example.com